3Shape has released its next-generation Dental System.
The new system includes the following:
- New user interface and simplified design workflows
- Advanced implant bridges with gingiva design advanced bridges that can be milled directly in zirconia, titanium, poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA), or other materials
- New post and core design software with scanning and design workflows
- New abutment Designer workflow for screw-retained crowns and anatomical abutments
- New denture design software
- Trios Inbox that allows labs to connect to any open Trios digital impression system
Dental System 2013 will be available through 3Shape resellers, according to the company. Actual availability to end users will depend on the specific system configuration.