DEXIS has released Imaging Suite 10.0.6, the latest version of its dental x-ray management software.
With the option to pick and choose software modules, dental professionals can add the desired functionality to meet their practice needs, the company noted in a press release.
Here are some of Imaging Suite's features:
- DEXIS Integrator: Displays preview thumbnails of all available radiographic and photographic images for the patient in your practice management program.
- DEXimage: View, capture, and manage images from a digital camera, intraoral video camera or microscope.
- DEXcosmetic: Plan, simulate, and present full cosmetic dentistry procedures and whitening treatments.
- DEXimplant: Simplify implant planning and selection with an extensive library of implant models.
- DEXwrite: Customizable chairside report writer lets user drag and drop x-rays and images into a document.
- DEXclaim: Configure and attach x-rays, pans, photos, perio charts, explanation of benefits, treatment cards, etc. in support of insurance claims and send them electronically.
- DEXIS i-CAT Link: Manage patient data and 3D images from i-CAT or select 3D scanners directly from within the DEXIS application.