Q: How do I get my products or services listed in the Buyer's Guide?
A. Vendors maintain their own product and company information through a Web-based interface. Vendors have the power to:
- Input and modify detailed company information.
- Modify existing product listings.
- Create new product listings.
- Add detailed product specs to product listings in certain categories.
To take advantage of these free listings, each vendor must set up a single custodial account for their company and product information.
To set up your account in the Buyer's Guide, please follow these three steps:
- Determine which person (or persons) will be responsible for maintaining your company and product information. This person will be your account "custodian" for DrBicuspid's Buyer's Guide.
- Set up a new, or choose an existing, DrBicuspid memberID (a regular account that you can use to log into the http://www.DrBicuspid.com Web site) that will be used to access your company's Buyer's Guide managerial interface.
- E-mail the following information to
- E-mail address (the one associated with the MemberID)
- Company name
- Web site URL
- Phone number
Click here For more information on the Buyer's Guide.