Landing Page Tips
- Landing pages should be very focused. No
links to the rest of the company or other
products to distract the user.
- Imagery and headline are carried over with
branding from e-mail.
- Lead collection is “above the fold” and as
short as possible. Every field you add will
impact conversion rates.
- Clear incentive to fill out the form. Think
about how to “barter” information for
- Supporting details, additional information,
and handouts are below. All of the downloads
can be “gated” to gather lead information.