Set up shortcuts for faster access to DrBicuspid Mobile
For iPhone/iPod Touch users:
You can access DrBicuspid quickly from an icon on your Home Screen. To add a DrBicuspid icon to your Home Screen, complete the following steps:
Congratulations! You should now have a DrBicuspid icon on your Home Screen.
- On your iPhone/iPod, open the Safari browser.
- Type in the Web address "m.drbicuspid.com" and tap "Go."
- Once the DrBicuspid Mobile page is loaded, tap the "+" button in the toolbar at the bottom of the browser screen.
- A list of buttons will appear. Tap the "Add to Home Screen" button.
- When the "Add to Home" screen appears, tap "Add" in the upper right corner of the screen.
For BlackBerry users:
You can add the DrBicuspid icon to your BlackBerry Home Screen. To add a DrBicuspid icon to your Home Screen, complete the following steps:
Congratulations! You should now have the DrBicuspid icon on your Home Screen.
- Download the free DrBicuspid Mobile Launcher from RIM's BlackBerry store. To get started, click here now.
- Follow the installation instructions for the launcher.
Familiar with QR Codes?
If the following graphic looks familar to you then just scan it using the camera on your phone and you'll be connected to our mobile channel:
- Scan the following QR code.
- Be sure and remember to bookmark the mobile channel once you're there.