According to a White House statement, five members have been nominated to the bipartisan Commission on Combating Drug Addiction and the Opioid Crisis:
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie (R) as the designated chair
- North Carolina Gov. Roy Cooper (D)
- Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker (R)
- Former Rep. Patrick Kennedy (D-RI)
- Bertha Madras, PhD, a psychobiologist in the Division of Alcohol and Drug Abuse at McLean Hospital in Belmont, MA, and a professor of psychobiology in the department of psychiatry at Harvard Medical School
The formation of the commission was announced in March 2017.
Copyright © 2017 DrBicuspid.com