Several chapters in the report are devoted to optical and electron microscopy imaging techniques for dental biomaterial interfaces. It also contains information about the use of computer models in areas such as shape optimization of dental restorations.
Dental cements, fibre-reinforced composites, metals, and alloys are some of the materials discussed in the report, with an emphasis on analyzing their resistance to stress, fracture, wear, and aging
"With its distinguished editors and team of experienced contributors "Dental biomaterials: Imaging, testing, and modeling" will provide researchers, materials scientists, engineers, and dental practitioners with an essential guide to the use and performance of dental biomaterials," says a company press release.
Among the topics covered are:
- Optical imaging techniques for dental biomaterials interfaces.
- Electron microscopy for imaging interfaces in dental restorations.
- Dental adhesives and adhesive performance.
- Testing the performance of dental implants.
- Assessing the performance of dental handpieces, crowns, implants, and prostheses.
The report costs $247.
Copyright © 2008 DrBicuspid.com