Every year, a team of senior academic researchers reviews submitted proposals for innovation, clinical significance, originality, and scientific quality. CARE award recipients receive up to $30,000 in funding for projects that advance oral health.
This year's junior faculty winners are listed below:
- Amy Killeen, DDS, from at the University of Nebraska Medical Center College of Dentistry for her research on cannabidiol and periodontal health
- Danielle Wu, PhD, from the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston for her research on salivary avatars
- Robert Shields, PhD, from the University of Florida College of Dentistry for his research on a CRISPR platform for anticaries therapeutics
- Rosalyn Sulyanto, DMD, from Boston's Children's Hospital (Harvard Medical School affiliate) for her research on early childhood caries management
- Shaoping Zhang, DDS, PhD, from the University of Iowa College of Dentistry for his research on inflammatory mediators in gingival fluid
Copyright © 2020 DrBicuspid.com