The online seminar is open to dental and medical practice owners.
The topics and presenters are as follows:
- "What's Next With the Outbreak?" Bruce Lieberthal, chief innovation officer at Henry Schein, will join Dr. Amesh Adalja from Johns Hopkins University Center for Health Security as hosts of the session.
- "Enhancing Team Morale and Maintaining Emotional Stability While Working Remotely." Barbara Fisenne, vice president, global organizational development, at Henry Schein, and Dr. Kerry Sulkowicz, managing principal at Boswell Group, are the presenters.
- "Maintaining Practice Financial Health." Natalie Westfall, executive director of Henry Schein Financial Services, will join Mark Rosen of Rosen and Associates.
- "Patient Communications During and After COVID-19." Andrea Gallimore, product marketing manager at Henry Schein One, and Lois Banta, CEO of Banta Consulting, will lead the discussion.
- "Improving Patient Care With Telehealth Using Clinical Decision Support." Michael Casamassa, vice president of solutions and planning for Henry Schein Medical, will host with Dr. Art Papier, CEO of VisualDx.
- "Maximizing Time During Office Closings." Scott Jackson, senior director of the ambulatory surgery center segment at Henry Schein Medical; Gayle Evans, president of Continuum Healthcare Consultants; and Sandra Sommerman, senior project manager at Continuum Healthcare Consultants, will offer details.
The event begins at 10 a.m. Eastern time. Registration is now open through the Henry Schein website.
Copyright © 2020 DrBicuspid.com