There are 11 categories in all:
- Best New CAD/CAM Product
- Best New Consumer Device
- Best New Dental Equipment Product
- Best New Dental Instrument (Rotary or Handheld)
- Best New Diagnostic/Imaging Device
- Best New Endodontic Product
- Best New Infection Control Product
- Best New Preventive/Hygienist Product
- Best New Restorative Material
- Best New/Updated Software/Service
- Best New Toothpaste
Your nominations will be used to assemble a list of candidates to be voted on by you, our readers. The winners will be announced in December 2018 and awards presented at the Chicago Dental Society's Midwinter Meeting in February 2019. Nominations will be accepted through September 28, 2018.
The Dental Excellence Awards give you a great opportunity to make your voice known in recognizing the companies and products that make dentistry stand out. To submit your nominations, click here.
You need only suggest nominees in those categories in which you have an opinion, and you can leave categories blank if you wish. The Dental Excellence Awards cover products introduced during the period between October 1, 2017, and September 27, 2018.
Your participation in the nomination process is crucial to ensuring that the Dental Excellence Awards are an accurate reflection of dentistry's best new products.
For a list of the winners of the 2017 Dental Excellence Awards, click here.
Copyright © 2018 DrBicuspid.com