The conference, which will be held online from August 13-15, will include sessions about dental infection prevention, occupational health, and patient safety to help provide clarity and guidance during this unprecedented time.
Here are some of the new sessions:
- Aerosols in Dentistry: A Data-Driven Review of Aerosol Reduction
- CDC Division of Oral Health: Fulfilling Core Missions & COVID-19 Priorities
- How Have Dental Service Organizations Responded to COVID-19?
- How to Operationalize Interim Guidance and Talk to Patients During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Using History and Science to Anticipate the Future
The full agenda is available here.
Registration fees have been reduced by 50%. Discounted rates are available through July 17.
Copyright © 2020 DrBicuspid.com