More than 1,500 dental professionals are already registered for DrBicuspid.com's inaugural Spring Virtual CE Conference & Trade Show, which will take place over two days (May 14-15, 2020). The event is completely free to attend, including all of the opportunities to gather CE credits. All dentists and team members are welcome at the event. Registration is available now.
The schedule, which is subject to change, is provided below. All times listed are EDT.
Thursday, May 14
- 11 a.m. -- Mary Govoni, CDA, RDH: "Infection control in the post-COVID-19 age"
- Noon -- Presentation from SciCan: Sheila Barone, RDH, discussing surface disinfection
- 1 p.m. -- Presentation from Henry Schein One: Andrea Gallimore: "Patients judge your practice by your online reputation"
- 2 p.m. -- Tom Viola, RPh: "COVID-19 and pain control"
- 3 p.m. -- Sheri Doniger, DDS: "Handpiece sterilization in a post-COVID-19 world"
Friday, May 15
- 11 a.m. -- Teresa Duncan: "Firm but friendly insurance conversations"
- Noon -- Presentation from Midmark: Darwin Asa, PhD, and Conner Crisp: "How ADA guidance impacts your equipment in the 'new normal' "
- 1 p.m. -- Rita Zamora: "High touch social media: Succeeding in a new dental era"
- 2 p.m. -- Presentation from SciCan: Mary Costello discussing dental dam usage
- 3 p.m. -- Presentation from Henry Schein One: Andrea Gallimore: "Patients judge your practice by your online reputation"
We look forward to seeing you virtually on Thursday and Friday! Be sure to register and view additional information about the event, which is being sponsored by Henry Schein One, SciCan, and Midmark.
Copyright © 2020 DrBicuspid.com