The webinars will be hosted by two of Henry Schein's businesses, including its Professional Practice Transitions (PPT) unit, which will educate attendees on buying or selling a dental practice, determining practice valuations, and transition planning.
The dates for Henry Schein PPT webinars are listed below:
- April 7: Planning for an Associate
- May 12: An Update on Practice Valuations
- September 15: Forming an Effective Partnership
- November 3: Preparing for a Practice Sale
In addition, Henry Schein Nationwide Dental Opportunities (NDO) business will host six webinars covering dental associate recruitment and placement process:
- February 18: Navigating Your Employment Agreement
- March 31: Beginning a Successful Career as a Dentist
- June 16: Build a Great Relationship with Your New Associate
- August 18: Are You Ready to Hire an Associate?
- September 23: What to Know Before You Apply for the Associateship
- October 22: What to Consider Before You Accept an Associateship
For more information about Henry Schein PPT and Henry Schein NDO webinars, visit HenryScheinPPT.com/webinars and DentalOpportunities.com/webinars.
Copyright © 2020 DrBicuspid.com