After you introduce a new product or service in your practice, you need to figure out how to tell patients about it. Levin shared some ways to do that in the latest episode of Dental Practice Made Simple.
He often hears from companies looking for advice on how to get the word out about a product or service. He recommends the following five ways to spread the word:
- Send an email to all patients about the new product or service.
- Ask hygienists to dedicate some of their time with patients to mentioning the product or service, even if the patient doesn't qualify.
- Give the front desk a script with the product or service's benefits.
- Post about the product or service on social media channels.
- Ask patients who receive the product or service to write a review and give them a reminder card to take home with them.
Learn more about Levin's recommendations in the video below.
Dr. Roger P. Levin is CEO of Levin Group, a leading practice management and marketing consulting firm. To contact him or to join the 40,000 dental professionals who receive his Practice Production Tip of the Day, visit LevinGroup.com or email email@example.com.
The comments and observations expressed herein do not necessarily reflect the opinions of DrBicuspid.com, nor should they be construed as an endorsement or admonishment of any particular idea, vendor, or organization.
Copyright © 2021 DrBicuspid.com