Hygiene handpieces are one of the most ubiquitous tools in the dental practice, and if they aren't working at peak performance, the effects can be troubling for clinicians and patients alike, according to Zubair Rahman and Cameron Longacre of Henry Schein ProRepair.
The webinar will take a deep dive into topics such as the following:
- Common handpiece repair issues and how to avoid them
- When to attempt a simple do-it-yourself repair versus when to send a handpiece in for service
- Signs that a handpiece can no longer be repaired
- Demonstrations of how to maintain your handpiece
- An overview of hygiene motors and how they work
The webinar is scheduled for December 6 at 5 p.m. Eastern time.
Copyright © 2021 DrBicuspid.com