Have implants taken the place of endodontics? Will changes in the Current Dental Terminology code affect the way you get reimbursed? Do any of the new oral cancer tests really work?
Experts will address dozens of such timely questions starting this Thursday at the California Dental Association (CDA) Spring Scientific Session in Anaheim. The session features four days of lectures; hands-on training on the latest trends, technologies, and techniques; and an exhibition floor with more than 600 participating companies.
The DrBicuspid.com team will be there from day one, covering the hottest sessions with daily reports.
Among the speakers will be L. Stephen Buchanan, D.D.S., who will conduct a hands-on course on the art of endodontics; Paul Feuerstein, D.M.D., who will talk about new products needed for a high-tech practice room; and Karen Davis, R.D.H., who will discuss effective communication and enrollment skills for the dental team.
Among the other hot topics:
- Maximizing productivity and practice growth
- The traumatized dentition: Diagnosis, prognosis, and treatment
- Minimal intervention and maximum interception strategies for dental caries
- Quality imaging in dental practice
- Crystal methamphetamine: Your teeth, your health, your life
- Charting the course (features of proper record keeping)
- Rethinking endodontics or how to choose between endodontic treatment and implant therapy
- Recognizing cultural differences in the patient population
To keep the approximately 30,000 attendees entertained, an exclusive party will be held at nearby Disneyland. And for the dentist with refined taste buds -- wine seminars!
Click here for a complete schedule.