The CAO Group will preview its digital vision headset, Hubble, at the California Dental Association's CDA Presents the Art and Science of Dentistry meeting, which will be held May 18-20 in Anaheim.
The battery-operated headset functions as multiple devices -- a microscope, optical loupe, headlight, digital camera, and intraoral camera -- within one device.
The device, which can be controlled with a remote or a foot switch, has the following features:
- One to 20 times magnification with 2K image quality
- A microdisplay view window
- An intuitive user graphic interface for device status, patient record management, and device navigation
- High-intensity, true-color LED that can be adjusted based on application preference
- A view field that can be wirelessly projected to a TV monitor
- On-command documentation, including imaging and video recording
- The ability to broadcast live
Additionally, documents can be stored automatically in a local security digital card or sent to secured cloud storage. Initially, 10GB of cloud storage is provided free of charge, and a subscription service is available for additional storage. CAO said it will start taking preorders on May 18, and devices will be shipped around the fourth quarter of 2023.