Owandy Radiology Inc. unveiled the new I-Max 3D Pro cone-beam computed tomography (CBCT) scanner at the California Dental Association’s (CDA) CDA Presents the Art and Science of Dentistry meeting in Anaheim, CA.
The I-Max 3D Pro is designed to be a compact, lightweight CBCT unit that can be mounted to a wall, according to Owandy. In addition, the scanner comes with the following features:
- A CMOS sensor for enhanced image quality
- A resolution of 72 μ Voxels
- Integrated artificial intelligence-powered software modules for Ceph analysis and file matching
- Face-to-face patient positioning
- Dynamic reduction of metal artifacts using Owandy’s AutoMAR and sensor geometric correction
Check out the video below of the I-Max 3D Pro, which was taken at CDA Presents:Owandy is offering the first 25 buyers $10,000 off the regular price of the CBCT unit, according to a press release from the company. More information about the special is available on Owandy’s website