Cloud Dentistry, an online firm that matches employers with full-time and temporary dental professionals, has partnered with Keeper, a tax filing app designed for gig workers.
Cloud Dentistry will not earn a commission from the partnership. Instead, Cloud Dentistry professionals will receive a 53% discount when they use Keeper to file their taxes. This means Cloud Dentistry professionals pay $79 for the app.
Both full-time employees and independent contractors who use the app have access to the following features:
- The ability to connect bank accounts for instant personalization and tax breaks
- Automated discovery of tax write-offs among past transactions
- The ability to file federal taxes directly with the U.S. Internal Revenue Service and state taxes with every state in the U.S.
- Support for more than 300 types of credits and deductions
- Smart audit protection and an accuracy guarantee
Also, Keeper offers an in-app tax assistant that can answer questions and provide educational resources.