Coltene to acquire SciCan and Micro-Mega

Coltene has announced plans to acquire SciCan, a provider of infection-control products, and French dental instrument manufacturer Micro-Mega.

The acquisition will increase Coltene's sales in infection control and endodontics, according to the company. The transaction is expected to close in the fourth quarter of 2018.

The transaction price was not disclosed, but Coltene stated that it intends use equity to finance 75% of the transaction and borrowed capital to finance the remaining 25%. The sellers will retain 18.1% of total capital and voting rights, according to the company.

Page 1 of 77
Next Page