The American College of Prosthodontists (ACP) is providing free access to selected research published in the Journal of Prosthodontics for three months in celebration of National Prosthodontics Awareness Week, April 12-18.
According to the journal's website, the following articles are freely available to everyone during these three months:
- Private Practice of Prosthodontists in the United States: Results from the 2008 & 2011 Surveys of Prosthodontists
- 3D and 2D Marginal Fit of Pressed and CAD/CAM Lithium Disilicate Crowns Made from Digital and Conventional Impressions
- Prosthodontics Treatment Considerations for Methamphetamine-Dependent Patients
- Impact of Loss of Removable Dentures on Oral Health after the Great East Japan Earthquake: A Retrospective Cohort Study
- Sound Analysis of a Musical Performance to Evaluate Prosthodontic Treatment for a Clarinet Player
- Double Full-Arch Versus Single Full-Arch, Four Implant-Supported Rehabilitations: A Retrospective, 5-Year Cohort Study
- Evidence and the Practice of Prosthodontics: 20 Years after EBD Introduction
- Immediate Loading of Dental Implants in the Esthetic Region Using Computer-Guided Implant Treatment Software and Stereolithographic Models for a Patient with Eating Disorders
The Journal of Prosthodontics is the official publication of the ACP. Free access is available now. For more information, visit the journal's website.