The American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID) has elected several new officers and trustees during its recent 2017 annual meeting in Chicago.
David Hochberg, DDS, of Atlanta was installed as AAID president, with Bernee Dunson, DDS, also of Atlanta, serving as vice president. Natalie Wong, DDS, of Toronto, was named president-elect. In addition, Adam Foleck, DMD of Norfolk, VA, was elected treasurer, and Brian Jackson, DDS, of Utica, NY, was elected secretary.
Ten new board of trustees members also were chosen:
- Immediate Past-President Shankar Iyer, DDS, MDS, of Elizabeth, NJ
- John Da Silva, DMD, MPH, of Boston
- George Arvanitis, DDS, of Waterloo, Canada
- Richard Grubb, DDS, of Havre de Grace, MD
- Jason Kim, DDS, of Flushing, NY
- Rajiv Patel, BDS, MDS, of Deland, FL
- David Resnick, DDS, of Ada, MN
- Trace Rutherford, DDS, of Columbia, SC
- S. Shane Samy, DMD, of Eugene, OR
- Matthew Young, DDS, of San Francisco